112 octane vs nitrous timing

Ed Cannon

Pro Stocker
Jul 17, 2009
Johnson City Tn
I cant seem to find an answer to this. If using a stand alone fuel system for nitrous with 112 octane and the engine runs on pump 89 octane. Do I still pull timing out like I would if I were running the N20 system and the engine off the same fuel source? Or can I get away with leaving timing at where the engine runs best up to what jet level? 150? Hope I didn't make this too confusing. #-o

Excelerater

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 22, 2003
Memphis,TN
Ed Cannon said:
I cant seem to find an answer to this. If using a stand alone fuel system for nitrous with 112 octane and the engine runs on pump 89 octane. Do I still pull timing out like I would if I were running the N20 system and the engine off the same fuel source? Or can I get away with leaving timing at where the engine runs best up to what jet level? 150? Hope I didn't make this too confusing. #-o

yup,always pull the timing

Robert1320

Pro Stocker
Excelerater said:
Ed Cannon said:

yup,always pull the timing

x2

Ed Cannon

Pro Stocker
Jul 17, 2009
Johnson City Tn
Cool Thanks!

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!