200R4 dilemma

art

Amateur Racer
Aug 8, 2008
Mastic, New York 11950
So I inherited/was given this transmission. It turns out to be a 200R4. The person who took it out seemed to be highly skilled. With an axe perhaps. It needs the shaft that the shifter hooks up to that goes thru the side of the case. (broken almost flush with the case) Any idea where to get one and how involved installing it may be? It needs the cable too, but that seems to be easy to find and install, so I'm concentrating on the shaft issue for the moment.....

DOUG213XRJ

MalibuRacing Junkie
Sep 18, 2006
West, MI
art said:
So I inherited/was given this transmission. It turns out to be a 200R4. The person who took it out seemed to be highly skilled. With an axe perhaps. It needs the shaft that the shifter hooks up to that goes thru the side of the case. (broken almost flush with the case) Any idea where to get one and how involved installing it may be? It needs the cable too, but that seems to be easy to find and install, so I'm concentrating on the shaft issue for the moment.....
I think the th200 has the same shifter stud .

Deuce4935

Frequent Racer
Nov 19, 2007
Chicago, Il
DOUG213XRJ said:
art said:
I think the th200 has the same shifter stud .

Try your local trans repair shop.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts