another will it fit question

6SecondWannabe

Amateur Racer
Aug 19, 2007
East Ridge Tn
just bought a set of aluminum wheels for my 85 regal

fronts are 15x7 with 3 3/4" BS

rears are 15x8.5 with 3 3/4" BS

im wanting to run 235/60's on front and 275/60's on the back...what am i gonna have to do to get them to fit without frame notching??

James Bond

Dragway Regular
Dec 26, 2005
Earth
i think with that bs your problem will be with the fender, not the frame.

6SecondWannabe

Amateur Racer
Aug 19, 2007
East Ridge Tn
well i ended up screwing myself by being impatient and in a hurry....wheel bolt pattern isnt 5x4.75 ...its 5x4.50 so i cant use them...found this out AFTER i had tires mounted on them :evil: :evil: :evil:

A

Anonymous

i see the picture in your display, how the tires look like they stick out over an inch by the quarter lip, is that how it is now? i dont like that look, get different backspacing. i have weld pro stars with 3 1/2" backspacing and 275/60/15 tires and they fit perfect.

6SecondWannabe

Amateur Racer
Aug 19, 2007
East Ridge Tn
roughskinjrz said:
i see the picture in your display, how the tires look like they stick out over an inch by the quarter lip, is that how it is now? i dont like that look, get different backspacing. i have weld pro stars with 3 1/2" backspacing and 275/60/15 tires and they fit perfect.

my display image isnt my car....i wish it was LOL

after some head scratching and some measuring that i neglected when i bought the wheels ive found out they are for small ford bolt pattern so unless i have my rear axles redrilled(highly unlikely cause its a 7.5) and find some magic rotor that will fit my spindles (again highly unlikely) im just screwed...i thought about adapters but thats another $150 plus it will stick the wheels out another 1.5"

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts