sheldonw

Weekend Racer
Apr 13, 2008
i need an anti roll bar bad

i've be looking at spohn, bmr fab and hr partsnstuff
is anyone better than the other?
will they clear my tailpipes etc
how much setup and tuning involved
any feedback would be very helpful feels like my cars gonna end up on the passenger side door when i let it go at the line

A

Anonymous

i have a 1" hotchkis anti swar bar 169.99$ at summit i want 150$ shipped.

sheldonw

Weekend Racer
Apr 13, 2008
roughskinjrz said:
i have a 1" hotchkis anti swar bar 169.99$ at summit i want 150$ shipped.
thats not the style im looking for i need a drag anti roll style thanks for the quick reply tho

darius smith

Amateur Racer
Jul 12, 2006
fort valley, ga
DM Products | Racing Suspension ComponentsDM Products. Racing Suspension Components ... IF NOT PLEASE CALL DM PRODUCTS. i have 1 on my car works great and it only cost 150.00

racecar77

Pro Stocker
Aug 11, 2007
Crete,IL
Without question, TRZ. Quality stuff, nice people, easy installation, simple to tune, and it works great. It's only my opinion, but I love mine.

sheldonw

Weekend Racer
Apr 13, 2008
thanks guys but already ordered the spohn one i talked to the guys at spohn, bmr fab, and hr partsnstuff and the guys at spohn were the only ones that seemed interested in settin me up with the right product

Mark 79 Monte

Dragway Regular
May 21, 2003
Auburn, Washington
I have the HR Partsnstuff one and I find it hard to believe any of the others would actually be easier to install or weigh much less, certainly not half the weight.

The Bar I have is chrome moly tubing, and it doesnt require welding to install. It also works just fine. I've set the front tires down at the 60ft marker before and it was dang straight.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts