Anti roll bar, who is the best!!!!!!!!

PONTIACMAN3

Frequent Racer
Feb 14, 2007
Manville, NJ
Any ideas , price, installation, performance, comp eng/ trz/ autofab race cars-MD/ wildrides-NJ - they sell on ebay for $225 anybody have any thoughts ............thanks

jazzbo

Frequent Racer
Jan 20, 2008
Lebanon, Tn
My buddy just got one of these and it is pretty awesome.

http://www.spohn.net/shop/1978-1987-GM-G-Body/Suspension/Sway-Bars-Accessories/G-Body-Pro-Series-Rear-Drag-Sway-Bar.html

CutlassRacer

MalibuRacing Junkie
Dec 18, 2004
Gainesville, FL
www.facebook.com
You will find a TRZ piece on alot of the quickest G-bodies on the planet. Eric Kenward's wagon is a good example, its been 1.179 to the 60ft on 275 drag radials with a small block single stage nitrous combination weighing 3200 pounds.

They retail for $300, chromoly constuction, add an extra crossmember across the rear frame rails (not like the cheap ones that just weld between the rails and bind up when the frame twists) have self lubricating bronze bushings and have a proven history!

mean78malibu

Dragway Regular
Mar 15, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA and Philly Area
jazzbo said:
My buddy just got one of these and it is pretty awesome.

http://www.spohn.net/shop/1978-1987-GM-G-Body/Suspension/Sway-Bars-Accessories/G-Body-Pro-Series-Rear-Drag-Sway-Bar.html

I have this bar, works great, but it is heavy and you need to notch the frame crossmember if your car is lowered at all in the rear.

racecar77

Pro Stocker
Aug 11, 2007
Crete,IL
I like my TRZ bar. Cost a bit more but it's a quality piece and worth the extra money. Lee

TRZ Motorsports

Frequent Racer
Nov 8, 2005
Orlando, FL
www.trzmotorsports.com
Thanks Lee!!

FYI, we now offer 2 ARB's for the G-bodies. Both the same design, just now we have an Extreme Duty one. Made of 1 5/8 moly with thicker plates. Basically looks the same as our normal 1.25" OD one, just larger and thicker. With some of these radial cars now running 4.50's and 4.60's at 3200 - 3400 lbs., we figured we'd make a bit stronger one to suit their needs. It's not on our website yet, but we have 'em. They list for $350 for the new thicker ones, and still $300 for the standard ones. Just an FYI.

PONTIACMAN3

Frequent Racer
Feb 14, 2007
Manville, NJ
hey guys thanks for the great info, also can I mount the trz bar near the rear of the frame rails so I can also mount coilovers to it,,,,,any thoughts on this, thanks

racecar77

Pro Stocker
Aug 11, 2007
Crete,IL
Mine is mounted in the rear, some guys mount them in the front of the rear end. It doesn't matter as long as you get everything square before you do your final welding. Lee

CutlassRacer

MalibuRacing Junkie
Dec 18, 2004
Gainesville, FL
www.facebook.com
Yes you can mount the ARB crossmember in a way that you can mount coil overs on it too. This is the way we are going to do my car.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!