Anybody here running 15x11 wheel without frame notch?

A

Anonymous

11 inch wheel with 6.5 bs with 28x11.50 tire without cutting the frame

Could it be done by cutting the fender lip all the way to the fender?

A

Anonymous

I don't think you'd pull it off with 6.5" BS.. I have tried 15x10 with 5.5" BS before the frame notch, the tire size itself might fit if you can get the backspace right. I think you might be pushing it though unless the car is drag only.

You should go to a high-end wheel distributor and rent a wheel fitment jig to find the exact backspace and where your setup needs tweaking (fender lips, frame rails, wheel tubs)

Supe

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 21, 2003
Charlotte, NC
Absolutely no way a 6.5 will fit with a stock width rear and no notch or mini tub.

A

Anonymous

MalibuJack said:
I don't think you'd pull it off with 6.5" BS.. I have tried 15x10 with 5.5" BS before the frame notch, the tire size itself might fit if you can get the backspace right. I think you might be pushing it though unless the car is drag only.

You should go to a high-end wheel distributor and rent a wheel fitment jig to find the exact backspace and where your setup needs tweaking (fender lips, frame rails, wheel tubs)

do you have a link to this high-end wheel distributor . how much do they rent this fitment jig.

thanks juan.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!