ARB info

79izfine

Pro Stocker
Nov 20, 2005
massachusetts
www.cardomain.com
hi ,,,, heres my story i have umi boxed rear arms installed a monte sway bar and it almost touches the diff housing my thoughts were possibly installing an ARB set up thing is my car is street use ,,,my car is a former drag car and has been seam notched so the ARB would offer more strength obviously but wondered how it would affect street driving my other thought was going with lift bars the hole locations are in a different area and would bring the sway bar off the diff thanks for your input

malibulvr

Pro Stocker
Mar 22, 2008
Pensacola, Fl. 32526
If going to see a lot of street use and just a little track use, use any of the following rear bars. I think the Spohn is the better choice, but I would reccommend chating with a few members who already have them. I haven't yet to hear anything bad about any of them. IMO a true drag race style anti roll bar would be way to harsh for the street and prob would break or bend end links regularly.

Spohn "Pro series" anti roll bar
BMR "Extreme" rear sway bar
HR Parts "Super sway bar"

malibulvr

Pro Stocker
Mar 22, 2008
Pensacola, Fl. 32526
As far as adding more strength, whether or not you install a true drag race style anti roll bar or not, at least add a support crossmember back there as to keep from wrinkling the quarter panels.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!