Blower motor/Heater gremlin

MyBU

Frequent Racer
Jun 30, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Im having a problem with my heater.
When I bought the car, the heater control to blower motor plugs under the hood by the box were unplugged and broken.The colors of the wires are red,green, and dark green. Well, I fix the plugs and connect them. Blower motor still wouldnt work. I go under the dash and look at all the fuses. The fuse for the heater control or blower motor wasnt there. So I put a 15amp fuse in there and it works for about 10 minutes, then the fuse blows again.I also tried using a 10amp, and 20amp fuse. Its really pi55ing me off!

any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

A

Anonymous

MyBU said:
When I bought the car, the heater control to blower motor plugs under the hood by the box were unplugged and broken.The colors of the wires are red,green, and dark green. Well, I fix the plugs and connect them. Blower motor still wouldnt work. I go under the dash and look at all the fuses. The fuse for the heater control or blower motor wasnt there. So I put a 15amp fuse in there and it works for about 10 minutes, then the fuse blows again.I also tried using a 10amp, and 20amp fuse. Its really pi55ing me off!

You need at least a 25-30 amp fuse for the blower.
Check to make sure all your wiring connections are tight.
If your still blowing the fuse it may be a bad motor.

JRodS79

Pro Stocker
Nov 28, 2005
kansas city mo
nemcss said:
MyBU said:

You need at least a 25-30 amp fuse for the blower.
Check to make sure all your wiring connections are tight.
If your still blowing the fuse it may be a bad motor.

Yep

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts