Brake line pics

A

Anonymous

Who's got pics of their brake lines from the master to the prop valve or tee fittings (what ever it is you have there)?

I have been fussing with these lines for a little while now. I finally figured out I'm just an idiot and didn't debur enough on the big line. Now my clamp for the flaring tool won't hold the line. I cut some more out of the line and clamped onto a fresh spot but all it did was pull the clamp up without actually flaring anything.

Next issue is installing the residual valve. I finally decided screw it...I'll just replace both lines and put the resdiual valve in the new line. That would seem to be much easier than fartin' around with the old lines like I am now.

I know there has been a lot of debate about using the prop valve. I figure I'll just take it out since I will have the residual valve in there anyway. That should help equal out the brake pressure enough not to need the prop...right?

Anyway...this has been longwinded...I just want to see what some of you have come up with. Thanks.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts