car still rolls

malibumike

Frequent Racer
Oct 6, 2005
BANGOR ,PA
i got my car running again (boy does it sound nasty) anyway i hooked up the linelock .when i hold on the linelock and trey to spin the tires it pushes the car.i dont know if the tires are rolling or skidding.if they are rolling what did i do wrong? i hooked it up like they said.i asked my local speed shop (zito's) and he said his 8 second nova 2 does the same thing.but my friend who had a mali8bu siad he had trouble with the car runnig.if anyone had this problem let me know how you cured it.btw i was tring to dry spin slicks.anyhelp would br great thanks,mike

A

Anonymous

roll

Try pumping the pedal a few times.......hold it down and get on the button. I have had this problem in most of my cars and it always works for me.
Good Luck :lol:

GreenDragginBu

MalibuRacing Junkie
Jul 10, 2003
N.E. Ohio
Mine does the same thing, of course thats dry with drag radials....it spins but pushes through the fronts at the same time.

Supe

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 21, 2003
Charlotte, NC
Pump up the pedal and really stand on it. Also, try doing the burnout in 3rd gear and bringing the RPM's up faster. Mine will do it a bit also, but not when wet.

Hiway

MalibuRacing Junkie
Mar 9, 2005
Enola Arkansas
Air in lines will cause this also.

malibumike

Frequent Racer
Oct 6, 2005
BANGOR ,PA
thanks for the info guys. i gonna try it this weekend i'll let ya's know what happens. mike

A

Anonymous

heh

with slicks on the street, my car wont hold a burnout either...... i guess you just need water.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts