Covan Classic Gauge Cluster for all G-Bodies coming soon

406Monte

Dragway Regular
Nov 30, 2007
Hubert, NC
Well, i know most of you have seen their articles in the Super Chevy and Chevy Hi-Perfromance mags before. Well, i got tired of wondering if they were going to make them for G-Body cars. So, I e-mailed them and they said that they are working on a cluster for the G-Bodies. They wouldn't release any pics to me or any detail an pricing but said that they should have them posted on their site in the next month. I can't wait if they are not to over priced then i am thinking of picking up a cluster from them. cool.gif

Killerdave8813

Dragway Regular
Jan 16, 2008
Cincinnati,Ohio
It would figure about the time I'm getting my home made deal wrapped up they would make one! Let us know what you think
when they come out,Later,KillerDave

Killerdave8813

Dragway Regular
Jan 16, 2008
Cincinnati,Ohio
You know come to think of it I probably won't like someone elses layout
for guages anyway,I guess I'm just that way,it's ancient history now but there was a cat from Canada advertising a hand made glass blank instrument panel on here a couple three years ago,I looked into it,had to send a certified check for about $125.00 or so north of the border,
caused me some consternation so I had to think about it for a while,
like about a year or so cause I just don't jump into things anymore,
anyway after I talked myself into it I emailed the guy several times with no response at all,guess I did good,don't know but the pics the dude sent me looked pretty cool,totally blank so you could arrange things however you wanted to,I wonder if Covan would make blanks?
I guess we'll see,Later,KillerDave

406Monte

Dragway Regular
Nov 30, 2007
Hubert, NC
Yea, i can't wait to see it and the insane price for it o i bet. Well, we could alsways ask if they sell the blanks?

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!