Door Panels / Interior Color

richamer1

Frequent Racer
Oct 17, 2004
New Carlisle, Oh
Any other place to buy doors panels other than Dixie Mote Carlo? I just want to compare. Also I need to paint my interior plastic to match dash etc. It is dark blue SEM 15433 did not seem to match that well. Any ideas on dark blue interior paint for a 80 2dr. BU. Dash is from a 83 Monte Carlo.

Mike

Pro Stocker
May 27, 2003
New York
You gotta go to an autobody supply and get them to mix the SEM paint to match the right color of your interior. They have the codes for each year but if you want a perfect match take a piece of your dash like the vent under the column and they can do an exact match. They can make it with the right semi gloss. You will need to spray it on with a gun though. There are quite a few posts on this site with directions.

DOUG213XRJ

MalibuRacing Junkie
Sep 18, 2006
West, MI
I got my interior paint from National parts depot, Navy Blue # C-AP11641 . Im very happy with the way it turned out and I only painted a few parts. Doug.

79loserbluebu

Frequent Racer
Jun 15, 2009
Illinois-60491
I used the SEM shadow blue on mine and I think it turned out great. I think there are two different dark blues though depending on what year and model you have

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!