EX HAS MY DOOR BARS 4 CAGE NEED TO FIND SOME PLEASE HELP?

Apr 16, 2011
OK ,wtb?
Fellow "G-BODY" owners,I have a 85' Grand Prix LE basically exact same frame as all the Malibu's,Monte Carlo's,Cutluss's and many other GM makes/models.To make a long story shorter,lol I was with this crazy women for 4-5 years,about 6 months ago she basically told me to get out.Fine NO PROBLEM THERE!!! F..@k-n-Bi#ch let me get my cloths,and the next day I took a truck and trailer to get all my other stuff,well as my luck seems to go the truck,and 22' trailer was full to the max!So I said look I cant fit anymore of my tools and such in on this run,so I will be back 2moro,my Dad is the one who helped me move all of what I got that day,and he calls the next morning and can hardly move due to his slipped disc from lifting all the stuff onto the trailer and truck,so we could not go get the rest!So as a few weeks pasted she sends me an email telling me "nothing else is leavine the garage untill I PAY SOME BILL SHE OWES"bottom line is she knows I almost have the car done and have to have the door cage bars to pass tech inspection! :evil:

IF ANYONE HAS A SET OR ONE,FOR THAT MATTER WHAT EVER THEY HAVE LAYING AROUND PLEASE PM ME OR CONTACT ME ASAP PLEASE,YES I CALLED S&W RACING TO CHECK ON A NEW PAIR JUST SO I CAN GET THE CAR TO THE TRACK,AND BASICALLY THEY ARE $50 BUCKS FOR THE PAIR AND SHIPPING IS ANOTHER $25.I sell on eBay for a "living" and as of the last 3 months it seems no one is buying anything of mine at least?FYI I sell NOS PONTIAC PARTS, and to get the cash I have relisted the items up to 4 times and have kept lowering the prices substantually to get the money to get the new ones,as they come pre-notched from them on one end ,super nice kit it you ever wanted a cage call them very quallity and the price is Super,Thanks in advance to any and all who read this and please pass the word along,WE CAN NOT LET HER WIN G BODY FANS!! PERIOD......
Regards,
Jason

Attachments

• DSCF9933.JPG
    DSCF9933.JPG
    123.5 KB · Views: 796

Brian79

Frequent Racer
Aug 21, 2008
Wataga, IL
Re: EX HAS MY DOOR BARS 4 CAGE NEED TO FIND SOME PLEASE HELP

I went to a local weld shop to get mine. Think I paid $20 for the pair. I of course had to cut/notch them but for the money I was OK with it.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!