HARWOOD BUMPERS

A

Anonymous

I JUST BOUGHT A FRONT BUMPER FROM HARWOOD
DOES ANYONE HAVE PICTURES OF HOW THESE MOUNT THE #### BUMPER DOESNT COME WITH ANY KIND OF DIRECTIONS OR ANY HARDWARE KIT IF ANY1 HAS ANY CLUE OR PICS THAT CAN HELP ID THANK YOU GUYS

Malibuwagon80

Dragway Regular
Aug 8, 2007
North Jersey
I just ordered one too lets see how this goes. Did you take the brackets off the frame? I was thinking of making a T shaped bracket coming out of the frame and using 2 carriage bolts [resemble old bumper bolts] going to each side on the T. Well my bumper should be here on fri. So i'll let you know how it goes. Wagondude

Malibuwagon80

Dragway Regular
Aug 8, 2007
North Jersey
Hey sea green I mounted my bumper the other day. Used electrical uni strut I made a T type bracket of the uni strut with the long part of the T going into the frameand the other piece I bolted on the bumper using carraige bolts! Carraige bolts have the rounded end and look like bumper bolts. I'd post pictures but my digital camera is a old one and my posting picture ability is somewhat limited.Hopeing to buy a new camera soon and learn to post but to much work on the car, Take care Wagondude :mrgreen:

CutlassRacer

MalibuRacing Junkie
Dec 18, 2004
Gainesville, FL
www.facebook.com
There are several posts on this site where people have taken pics of how they mounted them. I am not sure how well the new search function works though, maybe someone will chime in with a link to one of those posts.

ks79bu

Daily Driver
Mar 30, 2008
Wichita , Kansas
CutlassRacer said:
There are several posts on this site where people have taken pics of how they mounted them. I am not sure how well the new search function works though, maybe someone will chime in with a link to one of those posts.

I could not find any paictures or information. If someone has either please provide.

Thanks,
James

elcoholic

Amateur Racer
Feb 4, 2008
Omaha, NE
is this the kind of bumper you're talking about? this one is a tucked bumper from lauren eng....not sure how close it is to the harwood...I can take some pics of how it's mounted if you need....
SSPX0234.jpg

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts