Here's a doozie.

83LSWagon

Frequent Racer
Aug 27, 2008
Spring Hill, FL
Okay, so I am trying to run my LS swap in the garage. The damn thing is sputtering, backfiring, and just in general running like poo. The one set of headers is touchable for a few seconds(around maybe 110, 120) The other side is normal running temp.
What do you think?
Its fixed, I just want to see if anyone gets it. 8)

Doober

Jun 2, 2003
Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com
Bad ground? Carbed or injected?
Needmoarinput! 8)

83LSWagon

Frequent Racer
Aug 27, 2008
Spring Hill, FL
nope good grounds. Injected, stock motor. dancin_banana.gif

A

Anonymous

has to have something to do with the coil packs I would imagine. Is there something tying them all together?

gstock8732

Dragway Regular
Jan 21, 2009
Jersey
the left handed smoke shifter is clogged, you gotta go and jiggle the flux capacitor binary hose valve, florr it a couple times, wack the monkey, beat the wife, jump up and down and yell "ziggie zaggie ziggie zaggie auy auy auy ziggie zaggie ziggie zaggie auy auy auy"
and shell run like a top!!!!!!!!!!!!!

final awnser!!!!! [-o<

83LSWagon

Frequent Racer
Aug 27, 2008
Spring Hill, FL
gstock8732 said:
the left handed smoke shifter is clogged, you gotta go and jiggle the flux capacitor binary hose valve, florr it a couple times, wack the monkey, beat the wife, jump up and down and yell "ziggie zaggie ziggie zaggie auy auy auy ziggie zaggie ziggie zaggie auy auy auy"
and shell run like a top!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Winner! No, wait...
final awnser!!!!! [-o<
Sarge said:
has to have something to do with the coil packs I would imagine. Is there something tying them all together?
Getting very close. If it isnt pinned down by tonight (5 pm or so) I ll post it.

Ed Cannon

Pro Stocker
Jul 17, 2009
Johnson City Tn
Water in the fuel.

A

Anonymous

I'm betting it was a harness issue. Something like a plug not fully plugged in or a pin slid out of a plug.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!