iceman radiator support

rjleiker

Amateur Racer
Sep 24, 2008
Derby, KS
not garaunteeing anything, but I got an 83 cutlass too and almost all g-body stuff underneath the body panels is the same. That's why I love it and will never sell it.

but if you are still unsure, here's Iceman's e-mail, hit him up, he's great at responding...

[email protected]

A

Anonymous

anyone have pics of it installed? i think this may give me a bit more room for the turbo setup...

blownbigblock

Frequent Racer
Dec 4, 2006
Traverse City,Michigan
Heres a picture installed in my Malibu.It moves the radiator 3-4" forward,plenty of room for my procharger,vacuum pump.So you should be able to fit a turbo.
P1010003-11.jpg

rjleiker

Amateur Racer
Sep 24, 2008
Derby, KS
blownbigblock: hood pin springs? why didn't I think of that... where did you get them?

You still have room and mountability of your A/C condensor? And what about those steel braided lines for it... Where did you get them... them is slick?

Was the radiator support hard to put in? Any extra fab work?

406Monte

Dragway Regular
Nov 30, 2007
Hubert, NC
You know i always wondered where you got the springs for the pins to? I am buying an Iceman for mine to when i get back for my Monte.

blownbigblock

Frequent Racer
Dec 4, 2006
Traverse City,Michigan
The hood springs came from Tractor supply.The one I picked was to long so cut it in half and made 2.The SS hose is my transmission coolant lines.I had them made at a supply house that sell hydraulic hoses and no AC no room for creature comforts. Art

406Monte

Dragway Regular
Nov 30, 2007
Hubert, NC
How did you hold down the springs? They look like they were made for the pin.

DanielM

Frequent Racer
Aug 29, 2008
Racine, WI
I think the spring fits over the top pin nut and the hood holds them down when you close it?
Dan

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!