LET'S C PICS OF HOW YOUR RELAYS R MOUNTED???

A

Anonymous

Kind of an odd request... I don't have any pics but I just mount them as close to the objet they are controlling. The one for my bottle heater was mounted on the tail light panel in the trunk, the one for my solenoids was on the firewall, and the one for my fuel pump was in the trunk in the spare tire well.

Supe

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 21, 2003
Charlotte, NC
5door has pics of his setup all behind the heater delete plate. Looks awesome.

jaywill

Frequent Racer
Jun 15, 2006
REIDSVILLE,NC
i'm mounting mine on the drive side inner fender..i gust that willb allright...

A

Anonymous

its a tad messy but way better then what the previouse owner had goin

2325734_52_full.jpg

5-door

MalibuRacing Junkie
Mar 23, 2004
Cottage Grove, MN
www.jtraceshop.com
This is an old picture. I have a 7AL-3 in place of the old 6AL, but the relays are still mounted the same.

5door_19.jpg

El Coolmino

Top Fueler
May 11, 2005
DSM IA under a green truck
If you shop around, you can find parts to do factory style relays. Meaning wire ends that snap into a bracket, and the bracket attaches to your car. Then any standard relay plugs into the top, just like you'd find in a factory fusebox. I still use the relays with the integral bracket like Supe's picture sometimes, but only when out of supplies for factory style.

Several benefits to factory style- #1 all terminals shielded, no exposed "hot" connections. #2 easy troubleshooting, just swap the relay. #3 just looks better and makes the loom more stable.

black80bu

Frequent Racer
Aug 28, 2004
severn,maryland
www.fquick.com
P1000990.jpg

theres my set up its not done yet i havent put the relays and all put up on it yet. It all fits behind the glove box with like 2 or 3 iinchs between the msd box and the glove box.

BottleBaby Bu

Dragway Regular
Dec 17, 2004
Houston, Texas
www.Houstonhotrods.net
you can kinda see what i got going on in this pic.

passcompartment.jpg

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!