more horn related quest wiring ???

79izfine

Pro Stocker
Nov 20, 2005
massachusetts
www.cardomain.com
well as my previous post these things are driving me nuts but i think i isolated the problem i have been looking at the schematic in the tech section so far i have swapped a turn signal switch,replaced the plastic piece with the metal ring in the column ,replaced the relay there is 3 wires in back of relay orange, black ,and green the orange has pwer the black has pwer and the green has pwer when pressing horn pad when i test light the plugs for horns no power i removed horns and power/grounded them they work ok so my quest is where does the green wire from the relay go to i am guessing the fuse box then continues on the engine harness half of fuse box if i am correct then i think my issue is the fuse box but just wanted to see if my thinking on the green wire is correct thanks for the help like i said its driving my nuts but need for inspection

79izfine

Pro Stocker
Nov 20, 2005
massachusetts
www.cardomain.com
fyi fixed the horn issue removed the engine side of fuse box and found this thick pastey grease think to prevent corrosion well there was some in the terminal causing a bad connection once cleaned horn is fine .

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!