Apr 2, 2008
Indianapolis
TRZ

HP JUNKEY

Dragway Regular
Oct 30, 2008
Buffalo.NY
Less tire pressure! :lol: :lol:
To be able to give you some HONEST answers, We need "specifics" about your combo.

79sbcmalibu

Amateur Racer
Nov 26, 2009
milford , ct
79 malibu 355 edelbrock aluminum heads 580 lift comp roller cam comp 1.7 roller rockers scat crank scat rods dome pistons 10.5.1 compression victor jr intake holly 750 double pumper hoker super comp headers with a turbo 350 3500 stall bigger valve body and line lock and a 10 bolt rear with a detroit locker and 373 gears and weld prostars with mt et streets on the back i just got the car not to long ago as far as i know the suspension is stock

TRZ Motorsports

Frequent Racer
Nov 8, 2005
Orlando, FL
www.trzmotorsports.com
Need the front end loose. Moroso trick spring and a decent shock like Strange or QA1, single adj. will be fine. If the front bushings are worn and tight then, at min, you'd need to get something like the AFCO replacement bushings or something that moves free or grease them up.

Get rid of all the rubber bushings in the rearend and control arms and make it more solid. Rear uppers and lowers and sphericals will work but you will almost always need an anti-roll bar with a G-body and free moving rear suspension. And a decent shock in the back too, double adj. would be best if you're running the MT ET STreets or ever plan on running drag radials. Again, Strange or QA1 will work great there. The stock springs are fine for a while. Also, any kind of lower control arm frame mount reinforcement you can do will help keep them from hitting the floor when it makes some good power.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts