NEW G-BODY SUSPENSION KITS group order

dvanhorn

Amateur Racer
Jan 13, 2009
Granite Falls, NC 28630
Kevin said if we can get 5 or more to order he could do a one time group discount. Let's do a head count, I'll do a upper kit for the 8.8. They are priced on Baseline @ $320 for the UCA kit and $500 for a complete kit. Now is a good time to save money. dancin_banana.gif

drdut

Daily Driver
May 13, 2007
Do they have to be all the same? Im interested in the 12 bolt swap arms.

KEVINS

Amateur Racer
drdut said:
Do they have to be all the same? Im interested in the 12 bolt swap arms.
Nope. Whatever you want to order is fine.

If you have any questions just email me at:
[email protected]

Kevin

A

Anonymous

Ok so i got a question if i order the 8.8 upper contol arm kit what lower control arms do i need, can i reuse the stockers off my grand prix or do i use the ones off the mustang? :-k

KEVINS

Amateur Racer
78gp said:
Ok so i got a question if i order the 8.8 upper contol arm kit what lower control arms do i need, can i reuse the stockers off my grand prix or do i use the ones off the mustang? :-k

The Mustang LCA's are too short and the busings are too wide at the frame side.

The GM's are the proper length but too narrow at the rear axle. You would have to make spacers to make them work.

ks

drdut

Daily Driver
May 13, 2007
Come on guys , we only need a couple more orders. Im going to order these any ways but that group order discount would sure be nice.

A

Anonymous

Hi Guys,

I would love to do my part and even contacted Kevin directly but ALL I NEED are the "torque-buckets". Kevin only wants to sell them as a kit but I DO NOT NEED the arms. They are very nice quality and all but I've already bought HR Parts N Stuffs with a full 1" threads and 1 1/2" flats (Kevin's are VERY NICE but only 3/4"). Friends who know me know that I tend to "overbuild" so I try and buy the first time and "grow" into it if needed, if not, IT'S DEFINATELY BULLETPROOF! :D Now...I am NOT putting down Kevin's stuff one bit here! But I JUST NEED the buckets!!!! I understand that moving the frame pivot points closer to the rearend and down will require a shorter than stock arm and my HR's can be EASILY machined to work. cool.gif

So......IF anyone was able to convince Kevin to sell me JUST the boxes I WILL GLADLY do so! :D If not, I guess I will make them too. It's not outside my range of ability, I can plot too... O:) But I would rather give some money to Kevin instead. \:D/

Thanks Everyone!

And Thank You Kevin for re-considering...

DISCLAIMER......I AM NOT BASHING Kevin or his products one bit!

drdut

Daily Driver
May 13, 2007
Just placed my order Kevin. I couldn't wait any longer for the group order . Hopefully this kit solves my traction issues. I will be sure to report as soon as I get them installed.

KEVINS

Amateur Racer
drdut said:
Just placed my order Kevin. I couldn't wait any longer for the group order . Hopefully this kit solves my traction issues. I will be sure to report as soon as I get them installed.
Got the order the other day, Thank You!
UPS is picking them up today and they will be there Friday so you can have them for the weekend. cool.gif

ks

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts