goneracin

May 29, 2023
Denver CO
First trip here. Ive been drag racing my whole life, and have made a career building high end drag racing engines. Getting too old for the car in my avatar...ha. And want to build a g body wagon for a drag and drive car. Stumbled on this site. So hello all

Mighty

Amateur Racer
Apr 14, 2023
Hey there I’m pretty new here myself. I’ve got my wagon all torn at the moment and made a thread about it. It’s not a drag car by any means though. I do want to make a couple pass with it if I ever get it finished.

Reactions: goneracin

goneracin

May 29, 2023
Denver CO
Hey there I’m pretty new here myself. I’ve got my wagon all torn at the moment and made a thread about it. It’s not a drag car by any means though. I do want to make a couple pass with it if I ever get it finished.
ive been reading through your thread. Very cool
Small world, and old friend of mine from when i was at another engine shop is from Grove City and races pro stock

Reactions: Mighty

Mighty

Amateur Racer
Apr 14, 2023
Ah gotcha. Do you already have a wagon? If so post up some pictures. I’m about to put in an order for a new clutch and flywheel for mine.

goneracin

May 29, 2023
Denver CO
Ah gotcha. Do you already have a wagon? If so post up some pictures. I’m about to put in an order for a new clutch and flywheel for mine.
i dont yet, ive been shopping. I need to sell my GTO if i do the drag and drive thing. I may just get a wagon and enjoy it for awhile first though.

Reactions: Mighty

t5montecarlo

MalibuRacing Junkie
Oct 21, 2007
Lederach, PA
garage-scene.com
i dont yet, ive been shopping. I need to sell my GTO if i do the drag and drive thing. I may just get a wagon and enjoy it for awhile first though.
I used to have a 1983 Malibu wagon that I put in a 4 speed Saginaw and then a T5. I loved that car, but I was given an old economy car from my father and then had too many cars, so I decided to sell it.

goneracin

May 29, 2023
Denver CO
IMG-8410.jpg

Got it here finally a friend of mine had it in montana, so we worked out a trade

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!