no power at orange

Doober

Jun 2, 2003
Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com
I'm thinking fusible link, it runs right down to the starter where the other fusible links connect.

Oops.

Orange comes from the high switch in the HVAC controls... do you have power to the yellow, tan, or light blue wires going to the blower resistor pack? I'm leaning toward a bad connection or bad fan speed switch if you have power to the other 3 wires.

FourSeasonAirConditioner.jpg

woody31

Frequent Racer
checked all fuses and they are good,,i do not have a a/c compressor,,this is for the blower only for heat,,,im thinking a bad fan speed switch,,,your thoughts,,,thanks for your time,,

woody31

Frequent Racer
I have no power to or from the orange wire for my heater,,on the blower relay there is no power to or from?? the orange wire//.. i have checked all the fuses,,replaced the relay twice and the resistor twice still no power at all to purple wire,,,i have checked the 4 pin connector and it appears fine ,,,no power on either side of it either,,,any ideas?? thanks

Jan 11, 2014
Hi there test the brown wire going to the blower switch if you dont have power there then check the brown wire going to the function control switch if you still dont have power your going to have to trace that wire back to the fuse box, you could also try hooking a jumper wire from battery power to the ong wire and see if you get Hi speed blower

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!