Paint finally finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

elcaminonyc

Daily Driver
Oct 18, 2003
New York City
Well, its been a long road, but the paint is finally finished...new nose, shaved door handles, parking lights, antennae hole, and tailgate - now for final assembly - your thoughts....

http://www.gbodycentral.com/forums/garage_vehicle.php?do=view_vehicle&id=5

Pete/NYC/ATL

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
Looks beautiful!! I wish I could do body & paint 1/100th that well. My body would be done!!

Tommy

melloelky

Top Fueler
Jul 1, 2009
mass
looks good!where did you get that gauge cluster,i like it better than the one i bought?

elcaminonyc

Daily Driver
Oct 18, 2003
New York City
Dixie Monte carlo Depot is now making them---u can get it with ur choice of gauges----or even without the gauges---ask for Steve or Tom and tell them Pete frm Atlanta sent u---I made them crazy with mine...

pete

melloelky

Top Fueler
Jul 1, 2009
mass
elcaminonyc said:
Dixie Monte carlo Depot is now making them---u can get it with ur choice of gauges----or even without the gauges---ask for Steve or Tom and tell them Pete frm Atlanta sent u---I made the crazy with mine...

pete
i asked about that because i got one from someone on here and its not a box like yours,almost a plate of sorts and seems to fit funny,have you fit yours yet?

elcaminonyc

Daily Driver
Oct 18, 2003
New York City
Front rotors are from Stainless Steel Brakes----basically a direct bolt on---dash pod fits perfect---as you can see he sent it out and had it layered with carbon fiber for me....

Pete

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!