Prefab Brake Line ??? (I know, wrong forum)

383malibufiend

Top Fueler
Mar 27, 2006
Lancaster PA
Hey just saw a really old post about prefabricated brake lines from http://www.inlinetube.com/. Just wondering if any of you guys used these, I could not find a Malibu listing but I found a Monte listing for brake lines, would these fit a four door Bu? Thanks guys.
Alex

81classic

Top Fueler
Jun 5, 2003
North Port, Fl
they should be the same. I just installed a SS brake line kit from them. Needed a few little tweeks, but everything went up nicely

79wagonator

Dragway Regular
Jan 3, 2006
Long Island, NY
www.cardomain.com
The malibu is listed under Chevelle 78-87 I recently got a ss set from them Although I havent installed it yet it Looks like a nice product. shipping was fast. Im waiting on the Russell braided ss hoses from summit (They were cheaper @ summit than inline tube) and I ordered the clip kit from inline and speedbleeders & bag from summit.

malibuguy

Top Fueler
Sep 29, 2003
Finksburg, Md
www.cardomain.com
i got the stainless steel lines from them a few years ago, costs me about 170bucks, they fit well, i love them, the shinest thing under my hood besides for my air cleaner

just make sure they don't hit your headers, cuz i broke alot of the 'hold downs' for my lines, so mine aren't perfect, but the driver side header gets really close, i pryed the one line out of the way for piece of mind

heres a pic when i was putting the last motor in, you can see them well;
227527_174_full.jpg

-greg

79wagonator

Dragway Regular
Jan 3, 2006
Long Island, NY
www.cardomain.com
Nice! Looks a helluva alot easier to get to the prop valve w/ the motor out :D

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!