Rear brake caliper position ?

A

Anonymous

If your looking at the rotor it would be at 2:00 O'clock on the left side and 10:00 O'clock on the right. From what I have seen on other high performance rides

SkidmarkSS

Frequent Racer
Feb 23, 2008
Tampa.FL
I have 2 cars done 2 different ways with no issues,one is on the rear diff cover side and the other is on the driveshaft yoke side,makes no difference as long as the bleeder remains on top and you can clear all your suspension.

ontariomal

Amateur Racer
I'm having a problem, right now with the installation of my Wilwood Rear Calipers on my Moser 9".

When I've installed the caliper it seems to sit so that the ears on the outside of the caliper are rubbing against the rotor. It has shims that can be installed, but only to move it more in the same direction, not in the direction I need it to go.

The drivers side is snug, but it will probably work fine, but the passenger side can't be put together as it is.

I guess I should have mentioned that I have the rear disc brakes with internal parking brake system.

Has anybody come across this problem or does anybody have any suggestions?

I know I said alot of things & without photos it's tough to understand if photos are required to help I'll see if I can upload some later tonight.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts