Rear uca bushings

dvanhorn

Amateur Racer
Jan 13, 2009
Granite Falls, NC 28630
Wanting some ideas of what kind of uca bushings people are using. I plan to do mostly drag racing with very limited street driving.

UMI Performance

Amateur Racer
Oct 5, 2005
Bigler, Pa
www.umiperformance.com
dvanhorn said:

A aluminum spherical bushing is a good choice but usually somewhat expensive at around $100 a set, they do not deflect but allow movement. You can get polyurethane for $30 a set which work well, they have a lot less deflection than rubber but still allow some cushion.

Hope that helps,
Ryan

malibulvr

Pro Stocker
Mar 22, 2008
Pensacola, Fl. 32526
Go to speedway.com and enter sperical into the search box. You will find a very economicaly priced sperical bushing that the roundy round guys run a lot.

UMI Sales

Amateur Racer
Jan 6, 2009
dvanhorn said:
What is the part# didn't see them on your site? Would also like more info. Thanks, David

Hello David
I just wanted to leave you know that the link below is for the part # and the info that you are asking for......I am not sure if you were asking Ryan or what...But here you go!

http://www.umiperformance.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=8_60_69&products_id=44

If you have any other questions feel free to ask!
Thanks
Brad :D

BMR Sales

Frequent Racer
Nov 20, 2008
dvanhorn said:
What is the part# didn't see them on your site? Would also like more info. Thanks, David

David, if you do decide to go urethane let me know. You will need to give me a call we don't have the bushings listed on the site. Thanks Dennis

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts