roll control switch

Supe

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 21, 2003
Charlotte, NC
I just changed mine to an on/off switch. I don't want a button on the shifter for it, but needed to keep it engaged so I can go through the gears in the box. I have a small box with my start and ignition switch attached to my shifter stand, so I put a lighted toggle on there for it.

footbrake

Dragway Regular
Feb 8, 2006
Buffalo, NY
switch

What i did was wire my rev limiter to the line-loc switch so that I don't over-rev it in the burnout . Works super

lester622

Dragway Regular
Sep 5, 2006
new orleans
Re: switch

footbrake said:
What i did was wire my rev limiter to the line-loc switch so that I don't over-rev it in the burnout . Works super

ya i was also gonna do that just to be on the safe side

DA-HEAT

Frequent Racer
Apr 13, 2006
Chaffee, MO

footbrake said:
Just curious but why would you think that if your in the burnout box and on the line lock that your rev-limiter wouldn't work at the normal preset rpm :-k

Supe

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 21, 2003
Charlotte, NC

Gene_86 said:
footbrake said:
Just curious but why would you think that if your in the burnout box and on the line lock that your rev-limiter wouldn't work at the normal preset rpm :-k

It would, but more often than not, people will use a rev limiter set to a lower RPM in the box to be a bit easier on the motor.

DA-HEAT

Frequent Racer
Apr 13, 2006
Chaffee, MO
Ok thanks Supe that's kinda what I was thinking a cheap set up instead of using a 3-step.

footbrake

Dragway Regular
Feb 8, 2006
Buffalo, NY
rev limiter

I just run a HEI Dist. with no electonics,so the rev-limiter is just a safeguard for me in the box with a 4000 chip in it

DA-HEAT

Frequent Racer
Apr 13, 2006
Chaffee, MO
Hey Footbrake makes perfect since to me had I not had a box I would do the same thing :!: Anytyhing to save your investment Right 8) Good For You :thumbsup: Good Thinking!

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts