Schoenfeld LS headers?

samckitt

Weekend Racer
Mar 26, 2008
Carrollton, VA
Who's using them, how do they fit, got pics?

Thanks,
Scot

samckitt

Weekend Racer
Mar 26, 2008
Carrollton, VA
Nobody using Schoenfeld headers?

Roller406Bu

Frequent Racer
Sep 10, 2003
Elizabethtown Ky
i tried some years ago fit on driver side not the passenger...

87SS

Dragway Regular
Jul 18, 2004
Hillsborough, NJ
www.cardomain.com
I have them on my car. Not a great fit at all. As Roller pointed out, driver side fit fine, passenger, not so much. I ended up banging the 1 tube pretty good and notching a bit of the lower control arm mount. I plan on cutting a portion of the 1 tube and snaking it in there a little better.

For the cost of the headers and a little fab work I will have to do, the price is tough to beat. I believe others have said the pacesetters aren't bad and are not really expensive.

samckitt

Weekend Racer
Mar 26, 2008
Carrollton, VA
Hey Greg, bringing up an old thread. Wondering if you still had the Schoenfeld headers on, and if you can send me some pics. Jacked up drivers side Pacesetter & need something else, trying to decide on Schoenfeld, instead of paying $800ish for Hedmans.

87SS

Dragway Regular
Jul 18, 2004
Hillsborough, NJ
www.cardomain.com
I do but the car is under a few feet of snow. If I can get it cleared off soon I will snap some shots. They fit fine with the stock steering shaft, upgraded to a straight one from a Cherokee and it hits when turning the wheel. I need to revisit the issue again and see if the blockhead who installed the shaft (me) did something wrong. Otherwise I may need to adjust 1 tube slightly for clearance.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!