They are here: NEW G-BODY SUSPENSION KITS

KEVINS

Amateur Racer
I just picked the parts up today:
Below are pics of a NEW Upper Control Arm kit for G-Body cars. This new design is made as a complete Bolt-In to fit all G-Body cars that are equipped with various rearends!

G-Body Kits are available as a bolt-in for:
Grand National 10-bolt rearend
G-body with A-body 12-bolt rearend
G-Body with Ford Mustang 8.8 rearend

The kits come with the UCA's, the Torque Box buckets, all spacers, bolts, nuts, etc.

~The pricing has not been completly figured yet but will be around $320 for the complete Upper Control Arm kit.

~I will also have Kit prices for the UCA's and LCA's together especially for the Mustang 8.8 swap kit.

Attachments

• 1009.jpg
    1009.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 2,943
  • 1014.jpg
    1014.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 2,908
  • 1013.jpg
    1013.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 2,946

KEVINS

Amateur Racer
Malibu355 said:
Nice product!! kewl_pics.gif =D>
THANK YOU!

It took forever but so far I'm pleased with how everything looks and fits!
Here are some more pics of the parts sitting in the torque boxes. This is my GN and I just put the parts in to show how they mount. These do not show the parts bolted in.
One picture shows the one hole that needs to be drilled and the Bucket bolted down to the torque box.

Kevin

Attachments

• gbodyinstall1.jpg
    gbodyinstall1.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 2,991
  • gbodyinstall2.jpg
    gbodyinstall2.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 2,982
  • gbodyinstall3.jpg
    gbodyinstall3.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 2,964

KEVINS

Amateur Racer
t5montecarlo said:
Kevin, why would you not already predrill the hole in the torque box?
Lining up the holes would be real difficult. It's better to drill the hole in the torque box and right through the bucket at the same time that way it all matches up good.

ks

James Bond

Dragway Regular
Dec 26, 2005
Earth
Kevin, these look really nice, i like those rod ends too. i have a couple of questions.

1) From the looks of the hole position it doesn't look possible to run the stock control arm position once these brackets are installed. Is it possible to add another hole or will there be some interference?

2) can you provide the angular change from the stock location that each hole will generate? i'd like to plot it.

3) what kind of discount do MalibuRacing.com members get? :D

KEVINS

Amateur Racer
James Bond said:
Kevin, these look really nice, i like those rod ends too. i have a couple of questions.

1) From the looks of the hole position it doesn't look possible to run the stock control arm position once these brackets are installed. Is it possible to add another hole or will there be some interference?

2) can you provide the angular change from the stock location that each hole will generate? i'd like to plot it.

3) what kind of discount do MalibuRacing.com members get? :D

1. I thought about adding that "stock" hole but instead I left the space open so someone can drill thier own holes if they needed to. I thought this would be better for those people whose cars may have drastic ride heights, etc..

2. I'll see what I can do but I'm not reall keen on giving out the design details..

3. Discount? hmm... I may be able to do a discounted Group Buy of 5 or more if enough people want a kit but I don't think I would do a one off discount at this time.;)

ks

James Bond

Dragway Regular
Dec 26, 2005
Earth
kevin thanks for the reply.
sticking with the numbering format.....

1) good idea
2) np
3) we'll work on that.

one more question, whats the ideal lca angle to work with the kit? 10 bolt gn rear?

thanks again this kit really looks great.

KEVINS

Amateur Racer
James Bond said:
kevin thanks for the reply.
sticking with the numbering format.....

1) good idea
2) np
3) we'll work on that.

one more question, whats the ideal lca angle to work with the kit? 10 bolt gn rear?

thanks again this kit really looks great.

Thank you!
The kits are designed to have the best baseline setting when the "stock" LCA's are parallel with the ground. From here the car could be raised/lowered to move the IC around a bit to tune how the car reacts. Naturally there are other holes that could be used especially if the car is lowered/raised a bit or if someone wants to re-angle their LCA's beyond the factory holes.

Kevin

dvanhorn

Amateur Racer
Jan 13, 2009
Granite Falls, NC 28630
Ok, people he said if we can get 5 or more to order he would do a group discount. Let's do a head count, I'll do a upper kit for the 8.8. Now is a good time to save money. :D

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!