Trick Chassis Anti-roll bar

Trick Chassis

Weekend Racer
Jan 6, 2013
Brodhead, Wi
www.trickchassis.com
This was cleared up, my apologies - 'mod'

My name is Alex Poplar. We are glade to be a sponsor of malibu racing. We are a small shop that Builds dragsters, door cars and make suspension products. We sponsor Scotty Richardson in one of our dragsters. He is a 5 time NHRA national champion and we are glad to have him on our team.

Some pics of the dragsters are below

With the experience from servicing our dragster clients, we bring that same quality and reasonably priced products to our g body suspention line.

Our anti-roll bar was put together to give you all the benefits of the $300 to $500 bars but all for $249 shipped. These have brass bushings with Zerk fittings for long trouble free service.

Feel free to post questions or PM me.

Trick Chassis
13437 Hwy 81
Brodhead Wi 53520

1-608-313-9197

We accept credit cards by phone M-F 9-6 Internet orders 24/7, paypal, money orders

Let us know how Trick Chassis can better your ride.

-Alex

Last edited by a moderator:

Trick Chassis

Weekend Racer
Jan 6, 2013
Brodhead, Wi
www.trickchassis.com
boostinmalibu said:
Can ya make them narrower? my frame rails are narrowed quite a bit

Yes

I forgot to add that i can make the antiroll arms to any width for the same price. I am flexible in making my products very specific to customers needs and wants. Let me know.

-Alex

Blue Knight

Frequent Racer
Mar 23, 2012
Do you plan on making anything else for the g- body or just arb's?

Trick Chassis

Weekend Racer
Jan 6, 2013
Brodhead, Wi
www.trickchassis.com
Blue Knight said:
Do you plan on making anything else for the g- body or just arb's?

yes, we will have double adjustable uppers and lowers that will be finished up next week. We also have fabricated rear ends with multiple UCA and LCA holes that will be done shortly. chromoly front tubular control arms are on the list!

boostinmalibu

Dragway Regular
Sep 13, 2005
joplin missouri
i may wait till ya get your other g-body stuff done before i place an order, i pretty much need everything out back, axle, control arms and arb

Trick Chassis

Weekend Racer
Jan 6, 2013
Brodhead, Wi
www.trickchassis.com
boostinmalibu said:
i may wait till ya get your other g-body stuff done before i place an order, i pretty much need everything out back, axle, control arms and arb

I will let you know when i get the rest finished up. We can go over details then.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts