umi control arms

madmoose63

Frequent Racer
Apr 20, 2008
Bryan,Ohio
I ordered a set monday....I'll let you know how they go on.......the one thing i like that i read is you can adjust them on the car without disconnecting them

purple barney

Frequent Racer
Mar 29, 2009
Raleigh NC
cool im glad i got a reply i dont know how long they will be on sale so let me know i guess no one else has them on thier car????? :?

Hippi

Amateur Racer
May 21, 2009
ILL
I have umi lowers and toque arm on my 02 camaro they are good stuff,but trz has a groupbuy going on yellowbullet right now you might want to check that out also :mrgreen:

workingr

Amateur Racer
Feb 3, 2007
Jacksonville, FLorida
I have UMI everything (except front uppers). Lower control arms in the front, in the back, "Ultimate Arms" on top, and Boxed lower control arms with relocation brackets on bottom. Everything fit perfectly. Really nice stuff.

workingr

Amateur Racer
Feb 3, 2007
Jacksonville, FLorida
madmoose63 said:
I ordered a set monday....I'll let you know how they go on.......the one thing i like that i read is you can adjust them on the car without disconnecting them

Yep, you sure can.

injected

Frequent Racer
Dec 21, 2006
Quebec , Canada
workingr said:
madmoose63 said:

Yep, you sure can.
Same thing for ICE MAN arms , i run them and the work realy fine .

JBreu

Frequent Racer
Jan 31, 2010
Livonia. New York
Hi............
I put a 12 bolt from a '69 Chevelle in my '84 Monte Carlo....bought the 12 bolt swap (adjustavle upper and lower) from UMI Performance a few years ago....money well spent. No issues, you will be glad you bough them.

MonteMike79

Pro Stocker
Nov 7, 2003
Erie, PA
I have their tubular control arms, I like them, no problems. Their driveshaft loop hit my stock driveshaft though, and there's no way my 3.5" one would fit.

grizwald

Top Fueler
Feb 21, 2008
Ontario, Canada
i bought tubular non-adjustable upper and lower rear control arms from UMI. as mentioned, everything fit perfectly. the quality is pretty impressive, their service was great, and i've had no issues with them at all. only thing i wish i would have done is got adjustable uppers. in the near future i'm selling my uppers and getting adjustable replacements.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts