UMI Performance 20% off Thanksgiving Sale! 11/26 - 11/30

UMI Performance

Amateur Racer
Oct 5, 2005
Bigler, Pa
www.umiperformance.com
All of us from UMI Performance wish you a happy and safe holiday!

tdaysale.gif

Also 20% off our newly released Roto-Joint, please visit the link for more information- http://www.umiperformance.com/catalo...n_page=privacy

rotojoint.gif

Kirbystud

Amateur Racer
Jul 10, 2007
Spencer Iowa
Order a set of lower A arms.......330 bucks......anyone run these.. I hope there good......

UMI Sales

Amateur Racer
Jan 6, 2009
Hello
Thanks guys for choosing UMI Performance! I am sure that you will not be disappointed in the quality and performance of the parts. If you have any other questions feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to help.
Thanks Again
Brad :D

jmerc

Amateur Racer
Sep 23, 2009
staten island, ny
Well folks after listening to your advice and doing some calculating I decided to go with the UMI Rear double adjustable controll arm kit with all the options as well as the the controll arm reinforcements and sway bar on my 85 Monte. Anyway when I got home from my hunting trip to put the order in I discovered that I was 2 days late for the 20% off sale, That SUX big time. I guess Ill just have to wait till the next sale, ANYONE KNOW HOW OFTEN THEY RUN THEIR SALES ? If it wasnt such a big order I wouldnt care but the money off will allow me to make a bigger purchase. In the meantime if anyone has any further ideas let me know as Ide like to get this project started ASAP.

UMI Sales

Amateur Racer
Jan 6, 2009
Hello
Thanks for considering UMI Performance! Unfortunately I am not sure when we are having the next sale. The best advice I have for you is to feel free to sign up on our site for the news letter and when we have our next sale you will be contacted through email. If you have any other questions feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to help. Once again sorry for any inconvenience.
Thanks
Brad :D

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts