UMI Performance Sale - 15% off & Only $9.99 Shipping!

UMI Performance

Amateur Racer
Oct 5, 2005
Bigler, Pa
www.umiperformance.com
tday2012.gif

New and Now Available for Pre-order!

3045.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

nillabu

Dragway Regular
May 16, 2008
St. Cloud, Minnesota
Ryan,

The rear bar kit also comes in "black" I assume. I'm running a 9" with Spohn DA lowers, UMI DA uppers and "Pypes" 2 1/2" exhaust. Currently have no provisions for a rear bar as the Spohn LCA's are not drilled and welded. The car is lowered to the max so it's pretty busy up there where the upper mounts would bolt up. Cars in storage for the winter now so can't visualize how much room is left. Has anyone had trouble getting the room for the upper link mounts? I do know the pipes are fairly close to the spring pockets up there. Suspension wise the car is pretty much a "Touring" and "Street" car without a rear bar. Great deal on the kit and considering an order before the 1st of the year.

Thanks,
Steve

Drfade27

Dragway Regular
Nov 1, 2008
Hammond, Chicago
Ryan, you never gace me a price on tubular a arms for my malibu, set up for factory springs, shocks and factory ride height, please pm me, thanks Chris

UMI Performance

Amateur Racer
Oct 5, 2005
Bigler, Pa
www.umiperformance.com
Drfade27 said:
Ryan, you never gace me a price on tubular a arms for my malibu, set up for factory springs, shocks and factory ride height, please pm me, thanks Chris

Hello Chris,

Did you send an e-mail? I am trying to find an e-mail from you and don't see anything, I am sorry. I will send you a PM now.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts