umi?

smallblockwagon

Amateur Racer
Jul 2, 2005
florida
I have just replaced my stock lower control arms with a pair from umi performance... the right front corner is now
about an inch higher than the left. I thought I might have had a bad spring so I purchased a front and rear pro spring kit from
eibach and still have the same problem. I cant tell if the left front is to low or the right front is to high. Is there any
way to measure the control arms to find out whats going on here or does anyone have any other suggestions?

Supe

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 21, 2003
Charlotte, NC
Did you torque the bushings in once it was on the ground or when it was in the air?

UMI Sales

Amateur Racer
Jan 6, 2009
Hello
First I would like to thank you for the business with UMI Performance! I noticed that you have a few questions and I just wanted to suggest feel free to call into our tech support and Jerry will be more than glad to help with a solution! We will be in the office until 4:30 EST. Once again sorry for any inconveniences.
Thanks
Brad :mrgreen:

FOFITTYFO

Frequent Racer
Jul 5, 2009
Van, Tx.
UMI is a great company from the products themselves to the tech support. A+ folks and service! =D>

HardonParts

Dragway Regular
Apr 8, 2007
scenic countryside of Belleville Mi.
I'd also like to thank brad for a wonderful product, i run their 12 bolt upper control arms and my buddy jeff runs their dbl adjustable upper and lower control arms on his GN and we both love the products. they are American made, great quality and most important WORK like a mf!

Brad. i saw somewhere on here a few pictures of a frame you guys did that had all your suspension products on, and it had a bar that tied the upper and lower control arms together like the hotchkis (spelling i know) set up. is that bar going into production? if so can i preorder it or something i need it asap for my car and i am sure my buddy jeff will want a set also. Pm me if needed but i really need something to tie my upper and lower control arms together. thanks, Bill.

Last edited by a moderator:

UMI Sales

Amateur Racer
Jan 6, 2009
HardonParts said:
I'd also like to thank brad for a wonderful product, i run their 12 bolt upper control arms and my buddy jeff runs their dbl adjustable upper and lower control arms on his GN and we both love the products. they are American made, great quality and most important WORK like a mf!

Brad. i saw somewhere on here a few pictures of a frame you guys did that had all your suspension products on, and it had a bar that tied the upper and lower control arms together like the hotchkis (spelling i know) set up. is that bar going into production? if so can i preorder it or something i need it asap for my car and i am sure my buddy jeff will want a set also. Pm me if needed but i really need something to tie my upper and lower control arms together. thanks, Bill.

Hello Bill
Thanks for the great comments and glad that you are satisfied with the quality of UMI Performance! I noticed that you are interested in the frame braces and the ones that you seen on the frame were prototype and we are going to manufacture them. But at this time I am unable to give you a estimate on when they will be available. If you have any other questions feel free to ask and I will be more than glad to help.
Thanks again!
Brad :D

Last edited by a moderator:

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts