Upper & Lower A-arms

Nappy Chin

Daily Driver
Jul 30, 2012
New Brunswick, NJ
Has anybody purchased the upper and lower tubular A-arm kit that G-Body.com offers for $599. If do whats your take on them. Thanks in advance.

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
Can't even find the website... Based on that alone I'd pass...

Tommy

Purcell Racing

Weekend Racer
Jun 10, 2011
Mineral Wells, Texas
I think he meant the umi ones that are on gbodyparts.com

UMI Sales

Amateur Racer
Jan 6, 2009
Last edited by a moderator:

UMI Sales

Amateur Racer
Jan 6, 2009
I checked out the link. G Body Parts pairs our lower with a circle track style upper to offer a cost effective kit. The lowers are UMI 3031's and differ slightly from the photo as we've made some design improvements over the years. The uppers aren't ours so I can let others comment.

Rest assured the lowers would be awesome.

ramey

Nappy Chin

Daily Driver
Jul 30, 2012
New Brunswick, NJ
Thanks ramey. Just trying to figure how to get a better handle without spending a million dollars. I won't be racing the car much. More so a street rod.

UMI Sales

Amateur Racer
Jan 6, 2009
We tend to use standard springs out back (meaning non-coilover) and hybrid coils up front. The car doesn't necessarily care whether it has standard coils or coilovers from a performance standpoint. The front hybrid coil allows easy ride height adjustment as well as easy damping adjustment.

Coilovers out back are less common and mainly just help with ride height.

For a daily driver, four standard coils and non-adjustable shocks work great as we have high quality springs and Bilstein shocks in our non coilover kits.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts