What accessories to use L92 for gbody

hoodfellas

Daily Driver
Jan 18, 2011
Which pulley system would work good for an carb L92 swap in a malibu not using the ac .need everything from balancer to tensioners

Bubuseventy8

Dragway Regular
Jul 26, 2003
Springfield, TN
facebook.com
I'm going with c5 vette accessories.. easier to find and getting cheaper

hoodfellas

Daily Driver
Jan 18, 2011
were can i find and can you please give a list of the parts one by one that would be really helpfull. Sorry if im asking for to much is just that its my first frame off project and would like to get the partsthats needed without alot of errors.

Bubuseventy8

Dragway Regular
Jul 26, 2003
Springfield, TN
facebook.com
honestly I just started looking on ebay for C5 corvette front end accessories the alt and p/s bracket is combined, the crank pulley, water pump, power steering is all the same from 98-06 supposedly, just look up C5 accessories. I'm still using the factory LS3 throttle body and am going to stay DBW. I got the CTS-V pan and am probably going to use the Spohn motor mounts. I dont know yet what I will have to swap as far as connectors to use the LS3 harness with the C5 accessories, maybe the alternator plug but thats probably it, someone will be quick to correct me I'm sure. I just got tired of looking for F-body accessories, and met a guy from Bulldawg musclecars and he was using the same setup I had been building. -Collin

hoodfellas

Daily Driver
Jan 18, 2011
My engine came from an 09 escalade i still have a few things left taht you may need for ur convertion

hoodfellas

Daily Driver
Jan 18, 2011
I only have the factory computer and the fuse box the harness has been cut on a few places that was the way i got it

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts