Who here has put ford housing ends on a GN rear??

Malibu 361

Dragway Regular
Jan 11, 2007
Queens,NY
Just curious if anyone here has done it ,I'm sure someone has ...do you have nay pics? Where did you get the ends from and how much were they ??I really wanna stick with the 8.5 ....And have heard this is the way to go if you don't wanna run C Clip eliminators..............Thanks ,Sal

DamageInc85

Frequent Racer
Jan 22, 2004
Deland Fl
I had big Ford ends welded on my 8.5.I had a driveline place install them and they supplied the ends,I think they were about $75.I dont recall what they charged to install them.Other than the trouble I had with the morons that did it ,it was well worth it.I dont have any pics that would show you anything.So far so good and no leaks.If you want I can prob shimmy under there and get a pic or 2 if needbe.

Malibu 361

Dragway Regular
Jan 11, 2007
Queens,NY
Sure if its not a big deal a pic would be awesome ...I just ordered all my stuff for my rear

kevind

Dragway Regular
Jan 7, 2009
Whitley City KY
I have done a bunch of Ford ends on 12 bolts and have done some quick change rearends. I have bought the billet ones and also went to the junkyard and cut the ends of the housings and reused them. I'm in Queens working If You have any questions PM and I'll send You My number.

Malibu 361

Dragway Regular
Jan 11, 2007
Queens,NY
Thanks Kevin !! I just ordered the Moser ends and I was worried that they wouldnt mate up but I saw a rear in the for sale section from awhile ago that actually had this done so it kinda put me at ease....In Queesn huh ??Long way from Ky....

kevind

Dragway Regular
Jan 7, 2009
Whitley City KY
I make it this way some I'm over in Astoria working. I've used the moser ends on a 12 bolt and they worked fine.

James Bond

Dragway Regular
Dec 26, 2005
Earth
Malibu 361 said:
Thanks Kevin !! I just ordered the Moser ends and I was worried that they wouldnt mate up but I saw a rear in the for sale section from awhile ago that actually had this done so it kinda put me at ease....In Queesn huh ??Long way from Ky....

do you have a link to the moser ends? just curious to see them.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!