Wild Rides G body ARB

Sikmalibu

Dragway Regular
Apr 2, 2008
Central NJ
I know the announcer at Raceway Park had one of them installed in his malibu and I have yet to look at how it looks under the car. But he leaves hard and straight every time, so it's seems to do the job quite well. I personally think the TRZ one is stronger though.

Mike Allred

Amateur Racer
Feb 4, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
The Wild Rides ARB arrived but it'll be a few months before I make it to the track. The piece looks well constructed and it appears all that is needed is to locate and weld. Everything needed is in the box, stickers too. I'll update ASAP.

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
Looks nice. All of Gene's stuff is well made & he's a good guy!

Tommy

Mike Allred

Amateur Racer
Feb 4, 2006
Fayetteville, NC
I installed the Wild Rides ARB yesterday and it was a breeze. I had the rear end out so access was easy and the angles for the ARB mounting pads was dead-on. Hung it up with safety wire and clamps, tacked it on, cranked up the heat and wallah - done. It's easy to square and center, and I believe the stock crossmember will be strong enough for 600 horses or so. I think I'll do a little bracing of the control arm mount areas while in there. This seems to be a very good piece at a very fair price - 225 bucks.

boostinmalibu

Dragway Regular
Sep 13, 2005
joplin missouri
pics?

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts