Wagon Rear Bumper Fillers?

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
Longroof79 said:
I know it's been a few years, Scott.
I came across this old thread and was wondering how you made out with your wagon redo.
Hope you're still around and enjoying your ride.
I repainted mine a few years back. I'll see if I can post a few pics. If you see this post and want to say "HI", that would be great. 8)
Jack

I saw Scott and his wagon today at a Cars & Croissants. His body and paint is done, he just got done putting BIG Corvette brakes on the front and is starting to gear up for more upgrades over the winter. He keeps busting my chops to get Madge done, and I keep telling him it's hard to do much when you're not working. :lol:

Tommy

Reactions: Longroof79

Wagon Master

Amateur Racer
Feb 16, 2012
New Jersey
Hey Jack,

Yes, it's been quite a few years! The wagon has been coming along. As Tommy mentioned, i just finished putting the 2wd S10 "spindles" in and did a Z06 six piston caliper upgrade with 14" rotors. Had to go to an 18" wheel up front, so now i'm running 285/35/18 tires on all four corners. Also finished up a complete RideTech coil over set up on all for corners, including their front and rear Muscle Bars and upper and lower front tubular control arms. Got it out on a couple of Autox and trying to fine tune it. I think now the driver needs some work...lol. This winters project is to replace the 7.5 rear with a crate rear from one of the rear manufactures (Currie, Strange, etc.) and add the 4 piston Z06 rear disc brakes to it.

Yea, i've been busting Tommy's chops to get his car done as he has it all, it just needs to go in the car. lol

Hope all is going well with you and your car.

Reactions: Longroof79

Longroof79

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 10, 2004
Gainesville, Fla.
Wow Scott!
Time flies, doesn't it. I want to start out by thanking Tommy for filling me in on your progress and informing me that he saw you. The car looks great in your Avatar. My car is posted on the G-body Forum. It's actually G-body of the month for July. As soon as you go to the site and open up the page, it's right there.
Different times these days with the Covid-19 situation running rampant. Hope you're making great progress on the car and taking care of yourself.

Tommy, I thought your car had been done eons ago. Not that they're ever truly done, that is.

Last edited:

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!