Chin Spoiler Question

BOWTIEKID

Daily Driver
May 20, 2009
Leitchfield, Kentucky
I believe this is Scott Smith's Malibu, the drag radial car that ran Drag Week. I love his chin spoiler, but I personally don't like the tucked bumper. Pretty sure this is the TRZ bumper, question is, does TRZ just make the chin spoiler that bolts underneath a bumper? I'm not much on the Elcamino ss/M80 front ends and looking for something different.

mqdefault.jpg

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
Last edited by a moderator:

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
t5montecarlo said:
I hope their products are better than their spelling skills.

:shock:

Hey, I've known quite a few very technically talented individuals that may not have been the best English students...

Tommy

t5montecarlo

MalibuRacing Junkie
Oct 21, 2007
Lederach, PA
garage-scene.com
and Firebird is not 2 words, either.

We have tree differant<i></i> speed shops you can work with to order parts or check to see if we can do what ever kind of custom creation your looking for.

I am an editor, so this kind of stuff bothers me.

shvrolay

Dragway Regular
........it bugs me also. It's your language...........learn to 'use' it correctly.

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
Generally I am somewhat annoyed by poor grammar, but before I'd look down at the man making the products, I'd blame person who designed/set up their website...

Tommy

shvrolay

Dragway Regular
I'm not 'looking down' on anything............but, it's his website - not the person that designed it. jmo

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
I didn't mean to imply you were looking down on anyone. I'm in agreement with you on 99% of it. I also know quite a few business owners with websites that were set up by someone who has moved on or gone out of business & now they can't really do anything with it on their own. Should the person responsible for the errors make things right? Absolutely. On the other hand, maybe the web developers don't know it's wrong either. I see signs made by "professional" companies that are misspelled or have horrible grammar on them every day...

Tommy

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!