please answer this question? WTF is this

khari young

Daily Driver
Jan 17, 2011
"1981 malibu" (landeu) there is a trim/filler panel between the rear windshield and the truck lid. What the hell is it called cause i really need to know where i can find 1 curse_sign.gif curse_sign.gif curse_sign.gif

khari young

Daily Driver
Jan 17, 2011
Don't think that's it man, when I look up "rear sill plate" it refers to the metal piece at the foot of the door. I'm looking for the piece of sheet metal on the exterior of the car directly under the back glass before the trunk lid... Mine is rusted in the corners where the glass meets the corners of the trunk lid

NOT A TA

Frequent Racer
Nov 30, 2009
Delray Beach FL
Deck filler panel, and used OEM is all I ever found. There's also a piece of sheet metal with the grain of vinyl to match the Landau top stamped in it if you're replacing the top. It gets painted the top color.

jsiler

Dragway Regular
Nov 6, 2009
Dayton, OH
Not sure I can help with the correct term,but if you need one just describe what you need in the parts section.Even without the proper name most people will know what you mean.But if your calling around the internet for the part and need the exact name,sorry I cant help,I know what part you need just cant help with the proper name,good luck.

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
brunz21 said:
thats called the kanutun valve.

I beg to differ. It's called the Knurfle. At the very least, I think we can agree it's definitely not a Turbo Encabulator...

Tommy

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
Muffler fluid? I thought it was turn signal fluid? You know his little brother was the first to produce muffler bearings, but not the good self lubricating ones. We used to sell those "upgrade" bearings all the time when the factory ones went bad. [-X

Tommy

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!