Ever Want to Chrome Something Plastic ?

BigJayDee

Amateur Racer
This business belongs to a good freind of mine Eric, it is located in Harrisonville, Missouri.

This unique process allows him to chrome pretty much anything (even plastic), this is a paint style process so it is not like your old bumper style chroming.

This will allow you to chrome interior peices or other peices that you want that you couldn't do before (console peices, shifter knobs, etc) . He can also do this in colors.

Check out his website, I am positive you will be impressed.

http://www.unique-chrome.com/Home/tabid/36/Default.aspx

Doober

Jun 2, 2003
Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com
Pretty cool :)

Makes me think of a christmas ornament though :lol:
IMG_6171.JPG

81classic

Top Fueler
Jun 5, 2003
North Port, Fl
80superbu said:
Not modest about his prices either. Good grief

I'll tell you what, that plating sh*t is expensive. My father & I are restoring a 36 Indian Chief. Back then they nickle plated items instead of chrome, I think we have about $600 dollars into a nice set up from Caswell so we can copper plate, & nickel plate items were refurbishing or building.
Caswell also has items to chrome plastics, I was thinking about getting it, but it would have been about $900 dollars to set it up. A little too much for a grill & some bezels for myself.

BigJayDee

Amateur Racer
He did the air intake on my car in Black Chrome, it is a pretty neat process. Plus is he is doing something metal he can use bondo or something to fill dents and then do his process over that, something you can't do with Chome Plating.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!