local bodyshop search

mr.78

Amateur Racer
May 18, 2008
chicago
i was thinking of a new topic to hopefully become a sticky and came up with this. we project mechanic all know by know that a good cheap bodyshop doesnt really exist but they are alot of local garage bodyshop people that do better work then most shop do so my idea was to make a sticky of local guys seperated by state/city that do good cheap bodywork out of there garages for our project car it will also help out the little man in this game let us know

mr.78

Amateur Racer
May 18, 2008
chicago
come on guys someone has to know local bodyshop guys i know onw name Dunkin hes out in Harvey il i can give his # to anyone interested

gotcha79

Amateur Racer
Oct 17, 2009
Harvey,IL
found this old topic thought i would bring it back. I too will like to know some people locally or at least within 100 miles from me to paint my car at a decent price cause these body shop will stick you where it hurst. So come on and lets gets this search going

gbody2

Amateur Racer
Apr 19, 2009
northbridge ma 01588
gotcha79 said:
found this old topic thought i would bring it back. I too will like to know some people locally or at least within 100 miles from me to paint my car at a decent price cause these body shop will stick you where it hurst. So come on and lets gets this search going
I do alot of older project cars at my shop and I think I'am very reasonable on my price's I'am always busy. I do alot of "driver quality" jobs. I like to stay small and affordable.

A

Anonymous

hello fellas. ive been building classics and custom streetrods and doing custom paintwork for a little over 25yrs . my prices wont break the bank and i use nothing but quality products all valspar and house of kolor no junk here. if anybody has something they may want done im in youngstown ohio you can pm me and we can discuss what ya need done . thanks jim

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts