Attachments

• lunapic-125209125339493.jpg
    lunapic-125209125339493.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 1,160

79Landau

Frequent Racer
Aug 28, 2005
Delhi Ontario,Canada
Never seen that one before but I don't think it will work for you....there are many types of trim tools out there....

http://www.mytoolstore.com/kd/kdbody01.html

@ the bottom of the page....this one work good there is also a good one that looks like an arrow at the top of the handle....

bnsfds

Daily Driver
Jan 24, 2009
Louisburg, Kansas
Alright, I'm glad I asked before I opened the package. Thanks for the help and link.

Everette

gstock8732

Dragway Regular
Jan 21, 2009
Jersey
I didn't need any tool. To be honest. A flat tipped screwdriver wrapped in e tape. N u kinda just nudge it along from outside to center. Top to bottom. Either say, spending the money to get a tool, u are still gonna break the clips that hold it on. So if I was u. Return the tool. And with that money buy new clips in eBay for like 20 bucks. U r gonna need them anyways. Cause u r gonna break them either way.
Just my 0.02

gstock8732

Dragway Regular
Jan 21, 2009
Jersey
For the windsheild removal. A heat gun. A sh**y box cutter knife and some fishing wire. Heat up the glue. Jab the knife in the glue. Fish the fishing line through and have a buddy pull from the other side. Working slowly and heating it up in sucession. That's how I got myne out. Without any cracks or chips or anything.
My 0.02
well actually now my 0.04
f it my nickel!!

Doober

Jun 2, 2003
Catalina, AZ
www.cardomain.com
gstock8732 said:
For the windsheild removal. A heat gun. A sh**y box cutter knife and some fishing wire. Heat up the glue. Jab the knife in the glue. Fish the fishing line through and have a buddy pull from the other side. Working slowly and heating it up in sucession. That's how I got myne out. Without any cracks or chips or anything.
My 0.02
well actually now my 0.04
f it my nickel!!
I did it this way when I worked at the junkyard... similar anyway... I don't remember how we fished the wire through but I don't think it was via heat.

The tool you posted is more for stuff like the clips on window cranks.
15B4B3A.jpg

*edit*
Hello old thread, my bad :oops: I'm looking for stuff on trim removal.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!