Wrecked in my own driveway

A

Anonymous

Long story but, will a header panel from a 78 or 79 fit my 80 ? Are the headlight bezels and side marker lights the same for a 78 and 79 ?

O. D. Showtime

Top Fueler
Nov 23, 2003
Regina SK Canada
bowtie81 said:
Only the 81's are different from the rest

Actually that's not quite right...

78/79 use the same as pictured below..... slight difference in grille from 78-79

79malibu004edited.jpg

80/81 use the same as pictured below...difference in headlight bezels and grille

hpim0171.jpg

dscf0180yg.jpg

bowtie81

Mar 28, 2008
sarnia, ontario canada
sorry i forgot to say the side marker lights are different from the rest. they have a bit different shape to them

cttandy

Pro Stocker
Mar 9, 2009
Springfield, Tn
My Dad has wrecked 3 vehicles in the driveway.

My wife has wrecked 2 vehicles in the driveway.

I have bumped into a few things, but never done any real damage.

cttandy

Pro Stocker
Mar 9, 2009
Springfield, Tn
My wife drove through the neighbor's fence at the old house, and tried to climb a tree in reverse at the new house.

Dad has backed into 2 trees, and drove through the same fence my wife did, only about 10 years earlier.

My mom was on some meds that messed with her depth perception. She did fine on the road, but parking was a bit hard for her. Let's just say her freshly painted car doesn't look so hot any more. Actually, there isn't a straight side body panel left on her car. Hood, roof, and trunk look great though!

I seem to bump into things here at the new house, but if you saw my back yard you would know why. It is heavily wooded, and when it rains, its like driving on ice. The only damage I have done to my truck though is pulled off the wheel well chrome trim. I shouldn't have been driving, I was really tired from pushing to hard that week. I really don't remember driving home until I side swiped the car port.

By the way wagonman, why don't you drive down Wednesday afternoon and help me slide the new axle under my truck. It is going to be a bear by myself.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!