landau post trim plate

toxicbu

Frequent Racer
Feb 25, 2009
romeoville il
who can re crome them for me, any one know . mine are repair abul but am clueles to who can do it . o ya merry christmas and a happy new year , may it be better for all of us , ty mr

NOT A TA

Frequent Racer
Nov 30, 2009
Delray Beach FL
I also need to do something about mine. I'm reassembling the car after paint and the chrome is starting to peel so I'd like to take care of them now. Any reproductions or NOS pieces around?

O. D. Showtime

Top Fueler
Nov 23, 2003
Regina SK Canada
There's some links in this post that might help ya..

http://www.maliburacing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=88475&hilit=re+chrome+plastic

melloelky

Top Fueler
Jul 1, 2009
mass
melloky wrote:
hey 78,i've had some chrome stripped from my plastics @ a shop in fall river ma, called nu-chrome,call &see.

all i can say is no,no,no,no.i'm fighting to get my part back this guy.i think i'm going to drive there and hold my credit card statement in his face and ask him why i've been charged but have nothing to show for it in two months time after a few calls nonetheless.i orginally posted that when the guy told me"no problem blahblahblahblah"sorry for any trouble it may have caused someone,all i know is i won't be using them again.

O. D. Showtime

Top Fueler
Nov 23, 2003
Regina SK Canada
melloelky said:
melloky wrote:
hey 78,i've had some chrome stripped from my plastics @ a shop in fall river ma, called nu-chrome,call &see.

all i can say is no,no,no,no.i'm fighting to get my part back this guy.i think i'm going to drive there and hold my credit card statement in his face and ask him why i've been charged but have nothing to show for it in two months time after a few calls nonetheless.i orginally posted that when the guy told me"no problem blahblahblahblah"sorry for any trouble it may have caused someone,all i know is i won't be using them again.

Sorry to hear that.....but good info on the poor service

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!