Canada body panel (hoods)

Elky

Frequent Racer
May 21, 2003
Manitoba, Canada
Wondering where you guys in Canada purhaced your fiberglass cowl hood. I'm looking to get a 4-6" fiberglass cowl hood, and I am just trying to find a place in canada to do so, OR purhaps the states. What have you guys done?
Thanks

bowtie81

Mar 28, 2008
sarnia, ontario canada
There's a guy close to me called crowes racing, he has molds to do 6 inch cowls. I've heard he does a great job.

Elky

Frequent Racer
May 21, 2003
Manitoba, Canada
anyone in canada?? Where did you guys get your hoods? so far I've found that jegs and summit are basically the same price for the harwood hoods and also the same truck frieght to any Postal code in the states, then I would have to go to the states and pick it up(only 1hr away or soo).
What would you guys recommend harwood 4" or 6". This will also be driven on the street.

80montecarlo

Dragway Regular
Apr 24, 2008
cloverdale b.c. canada
I would go to VFN personally but there is a guy here in Abbotsford BC @ Token Fibreglass

http://www.canpages.ca/page/BC/mission/token-fiberglass/2488396.html

MalibuAB

Daily Driver
Aug 4, 2009
Ft. McMurray AB, CANADA
I have a token 4" for my malibu, haven't installed it yet , seems to fit ok. Just laid it in place. paid about $950 cnd for it. took almost a year to get it too !! oh well hope this is some more info for you

grizwald

Top Fueler
Feb 21, 2008
Ontario, Canada
my wife got me my harwood 4" cowl hood from summit for christmas a couple years ago. i have an address that i can ship things to over there so the shipping isn't horrible.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!