Looking for suggestions, websites, and forums

7881bu

May 17, 2011
Ontario, CA
Hi to the MalibuRacing community.
Registered many years ago, but really didn't visit nor post much, sorry for that, but Im not really a racer, but rather just a guy that restored his grandma's old 2dr bu.
Seems that there a few people still on the forum, so I figured I would through it out there to all the knowledgeable gurus.
I'm looking to clear a small inventory of parts for 78-81 malibu that I have sitting around, and would hate to send this stuff to the dump, as it is so disheartening when I was looking for used parts in my area to rebuild, every wrecker I called ... ' We just crushed one or two of those last week ' :(

I will post them up here as well, once I reach the minimum posts to access classifieds.
But my question to all of you is,
Where else might I post these parts up to reach people that might be in need or interested to store them?

Some of the parts include;
- 1981 malibu complete dashboard, Brown, a few cracks on upper shelf and the upper level seems to be stained somehow a darker brown, but rest is great shape with no cracks. (includes low mileage instrument cluster, glove box, and under column trim panel.)
(*** Please let me know ... maybe it is not even worth keeping this to sell? maybe just take out the cluster and send the rest to the dump?)
- 1981 rear tail light assemblies, L and R - two broken tower mounts
- Washer fluid bottle, original
- Coolant bottle, original
- intake manifold gasket, felpro 1205, new in package, but aged.
- License plate holder and assembly
- trunk trim left and right of plate holder
- trim kit for Front and rear windows - condition ok
- Door paper liners, L and R, in pretty good condition considering age
- interior Door panels, L and R, upper and lower sections, original, white, good to fair condition respectfully
- Rear bench seat sections, lower and upper, white, original fair condition
- Rear chrome bumper (might not be feasible to ship anywhere)

Again thanks for any info, and cheers to all the A body, and G body guys out there !

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!