manual brake pushrod

2doorBu

Frequent Racer
Does anyone know if there is a stock pushrod that will fit in without modification? I already have a billet mounting plate and master cylinder, i was just hoping there was any easy way out of having to modify a pushrod or creating my own. Thanks

Gitdowns

Daily Driver
Jan 28, 2007
Wichita Falls, TX. 76308
I put a positive stop on mine also, but if you use the little rubber boot that the pushrod goes through and that slips over the end of the master cylinder, it will hold it in place every time. That is what the factory used for many years. And everyone thinks it is just for keeping dust out and fluid from dripping inside of the car.

A

Anonymous

This is for the aftermarket master cylinders

Willwood
Strange

The rubber boot is to keep dust and fluid from dripping in the car if a rubber o-ring was to fail. The kit I sell has an adjustable push rod that has a rubber ring at the end of the rod. I have to press it into the master cylinder so you can not remove the rod unless you melt the rubber ring. The rod WILL NOT FALL OUT and, if you put tension on the master cylinder its like if you still had your foot on the brake pedal.

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!

Latest posts