Canadian with 82 Cutlass.

Vilanus

Daily Driver
Jun 2, 2019
Canada
Hello, i am a vehicle tech in the Canadian army. I bought my first house(with a double garage!) As I was posted to in a New location. Having a garage i was Hungry for the project that i never had a place to build before. I Found an immaculate 82 v6 Cutlass with 24500 miles that a gentlemen
Bought in Florida. The car was like New so of course i removed the Drive train, hvac, stereo and insulation and over the past year i Built a 355 vortec, powerglide and 9" rearend, Built and fabbed everything myself with the help of jegs.com and now the car is running so here i am to share and learn from you guys.

Looking forward to exchanging with yall

Vilanus

Daily Driver
Jun 2, 2019
Canada
Oh yes, here are specifics on my build. My goal is a street strip deal.
Motor is 355 out of a 96 pickup, its got flattop pistons, 10:1 CR, hyd roller [email protected] 108lca, 1.6 roller rockerarms, rpm knockoff maniflod portmatched, ported vortec heads and doublepumper 650 with Chokehorn removed, shafts narrowed and knifeedged should flow 700ish

Trans has a performance rebuild kit, full manual valve body and 4000stall converter and Hurst quarterstick shifter

Rear is a junkyard 9" narrowed with strange 31spline axles, trutrac lsd and 4.30 gears.

Oh and i boxed the LCAs with New Moog brushings, Bilstein shocks in the back and 275/60r15 tires

What are your thoughts on my setup?

LS6 Tommy

MalibuRacing Junkie
May 15, 2004
North Jersey
welcome_sign.gif Welcome aboard, Vilanus! Canada has an army? ;)

Tommy

TOMS78BU

MalibuRacing Junkie
Dec 13, 2007
gadsden, alabama
Sounds like a nice car. Welcome aboard. Got any pics?

TOMS78BU

MalibuRacing Junkie
Dec 13, 2007
gadsden, alabama
I like it!

MalibuRacing.com Gear

Stickers & Shirts!!